When youre looking for a significant other, you want to make sure your date is a good fit for you. But sometimes things dont work out and there are certain red flags that should send you running. Here are 10 dating red flags that should never be ignored:
1. They are overly controlling. If your date is possessive, jealous, or always trying to control you, its time to walk away from the relationship.
2. They are unreliable. If your date is constantly canceling plans or lying about their whereabouts, its a sign they cant be trusted.
3. They are not honest. If they are not honest with you or if they make excuses for not being truthful, its a sign they cant be trusted.
4. They are disrespectful. If they are rude or disrespectful to you, its time to leave the relationship.
5. They are not supportive. If your date is constantly criticizing or belittling you, its a sign they aren't supportive of your goals and dreams.
6. They are always negative. If your date constantly complains, talks negatively about themselves or others, or is generally pessimistic, it can be draining and emotionally exhausting for you.
7. They are emotionally unavailable. If your date is emotionally distant and unwilling to open up, it could be a sign of emotional unavailability.
8. They don't show respect for boundaries. If your date gives you unwanted advice, crosses boundaries, or doesnt respect your privacy, its a sign of disrespect.
9. They aren't financially responsible. If your date doesnt manage their money responsibly or has a lot of debt, it can be a sign of potential financial instability in the future.
10. They don't make time for you. If your date isn't making an effort to spend time with you or make quality time together, it can be a sign they are not invested in the relationship.
If any of these red flags arise in your relationship, its important to consider whether the relationship is worth continuing or if its time to move on. When in doubt, trust your instincts and remember that there are plenty of potential partners out there who are willing to respect and support you.