- Beam : 17'
- Draft : 3.8'
- Engines : Twin Yanmar 350's
- Diesel Fuel : 422 gal.
- Water : 422 gal.
- Hull Type : Twin Hulls Catamaran
- Genset : 12Kw
- Electricity : 110 &12 Volt
52' POWER CAT
BVISize: 52 ft. (15.8 m.)
|$7,950||per week||Season A (Dec 14- Apr 30)|
|$7,250||per week||Season B (May 1- Jul 31)|
|$6,450||per week||Season C (Aug 1- Oct 31)|
This superb and fun 52′ Power Catamaran has been specifically adapted for Charter with the close cooperation of the design team in New Zealand, and us at Virgin Traders.
The result is strikingly clean lines just calling you to take her off the dock and out to sea. Her twin hulls give an extraordinarily smooth ride as you head down the Sir Francis Drake Channel and around all the islands of the BVI. But the most outstanding feature about this cat is all the outdoor space, which provides lots of opportunities for ‘fun in the sun!’
On boarding this excitingly streamlined Cat, you will immediately be impressed by the generously sized Aft Cockpit and the huge walk-about Swimplatform. The open Salon has wrap around panoramic views, which adds to the feeling of space and light and allows you to enjoy great ocean views from any angle.
The Flybridge has seating for everyone in your group under the Bimini, with great visibility all round. There is an enormous sunpad on the aft of the flybridge where you can relax the day away in the Caribbean sun.
This cat is very easy to handle, with her widely spaced twin props, you can turn her on a dime and windage is less than a standard monohull.
In the aft cockpit area you will find ample seating, wet bar, freshwater shower, barbecue, but above all…..space. The swim platform is huge! This cat lends itself to a range of activities in a way that no other cats in this size range can match. Whether you want to dive, snorkel, fish, or just relax, your entire group will have plenty of space to spread out.
There are 2 double guest berths in each hull and the forward dining area converts into a large double bed, so these Cats sleep 10 on board. Not all the Cabins are of exactly equal size: the 2 forward cabins in each hull have Queen berths, plus a sink, vanity and mirror. The aft starbord side Cabin has a Queen berth, whilst the Port Aft Cabin has a fold down split section to make up a Queen berth. There are two full heads, with separate showers, one in each of the hulls located in-between the cabins.
Features & Equipment:
- 12' Dinghy with 15HP motor / iPad in waterproof case with 'Navionics' chart plotting/navigation system, in addition to hard copy hazard and navigation charts / All bed linens, towels and beach towels / Kitchen appliances including; microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot water kettle / Cooler / CD Player with ipod auxiliary input / Provisions starter kit, which includes: dish soap, dish scrubber, roll of paper towels, cleaning spray, dish cloths, matches, marine toilet paper (for each head), travel toiletries (for each head), clothes pins
- Cell Phone for Local and International calls / CD Player - Interior &Exterior Speakers / All Cabins independent CD stereo system / AM/FM Radio all Cabins / Full Air-Conditioning all Cabins / Hot &Cold Water / Separate Fridge &Freezer / Vanity basins in Fwd Cabins / Microwave Oven / Gas Stove 4 Burner with Grill and Oven /Berth / Custom Built Gas BBQ on Aft Deck / Large Ice Chest on Aft Deck / VHF Marine Radio / Wet bar on aft deck / Twin 20' Fishing Outriggers / Fresh Water: a whopping 422 Gallons / Twin Fighting Chairs Available / Flybridge Helm Station + Seating and Table / Dive Ladder off Swim Platform / Flybridge Bimini / Electric Windlass / Electric Dinghy Crane / Colour Split Screen Depth Speed GPS Plotter