- Beam : 16
- Draft : 5
- Engines : Twin Volvo D12 engines
- Fuel : 360 gallons
- Water : 266 gallons
BVISize: 59 ft. (18 m.)
|$11,900||per week||AUGUST 1 – OCT 31|
|$12,900||per week||01 MAY - JUL 31 / 1 NOV - DEC 13|
|$13,900||per week||14 DEC - 30 APR|
The Fairline Squadron 58 offers a great layout and design for luxury, performance and practicality.
Large oval flybridge with asymmetrical design makes it ideal for entertaining on the flybridge. As you look around the front of the three seat helm, centrally positioned, you will notice the large, upholstered semicircular sunbed. Behind the helm is a large settee with an adjustable table that will convert into a sunbathing area. There is a bar with a sink, ice maker, refrigerator, and electric grill with twin bimini tops overhead.
The double deck layout offers full standing headroom throughout. The lower helm has a wood veneered instrument panel. The electrically adjustable Recaro pilot and co-pilot seats are located starboard, forward of the fully equipped galley. Just starboard of the helm is a side exit door. The four staterooms include the master with a king bed, a VIP with a double which can be converted to a king, a guest stateroom with a double and a full size bed in the cabin off the galley.
The Master Stateroom occupies the entire forward section and features a king-size bed. There are two very large heads with separate showers, one has en-suite access to the master. There is also a crew cabin aft that can accommodate two extra guests and has its own head as well.
The aft cockpit boasts a large alfresco settee that is shaded by the flybridge overhang. Complete with cockpit controls for ease of driving. The transom leads to an expansive swim platform via side gates port and starboard.
The vessel sleeps eight in four interior staterooms, with two guest heads and showers, as well as crew quarters with head aft, which can accommodate an additional two guests.
Economy cruise speed of 20 knots.
Please note: deep see fishing is not permitted on any of our charter yachts, only recreational fishing which must be accompanied by a license.
Fairline Squadron equipment
- 4 cabins (1 king, 2 doubles one of which can be converted to a king, and full size bed in the cabin off the galley)
- Crew quarters aft that can accommodate 2 further guests
- 2 Extremely spacious heads, 1 ensuite with separate showers, 1 head/shower in crew quarters
- Electric heads
- Bow thruster
- Aft deck helm control
- Full Width Swim Platform
- Transom mounted underwater lights
- Air-Conditioning Throughout
- Electric Windlass
- Twin Volvo D12 Engines
- Spacious Fly-Bridge with Bimini
- Shaded Aft Deck Dining Area with seating for 6
- Lots of On Board Storage
- Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Depth Sounder / Fish Finder
- Stereo is a Fusion Marine, with iPod integration. Bluetooth
- TV with 500 blue ray movies and HDMI connection.
- Fridge & Freezer
- Induction cooktop, microwave / convection oven and a 2nd countertop convection oven
- Dishwasher in the galley
- Electric BBQ Grill
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor fridge
- Ice maker
- 2 Yeti style built in coolers on the flybridge
All of our yachts are stocked with all the items needed to make your charter easy and hassle free. This yacht comes complete with:
- 12′ Dinghy with 15HP motor
- Chart plotter/navigation system, in addition to hard copy hazard and navigation charts
- Boat phone
- Internet available for purchase
- Charts, cruising and anchorage guide.
- All bed linens, towels and beach towels
- Kitchen appliances including; microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot water kettle
- Large Cooler
- Provisions starter kit, which includes: dish soap, dish scrubber, roll of paper towels, cleaning spray, dish cloths, matches, marine toilet paper (for each head), travel toiletries (for each head), clothes pins