- Engines : 2x 120 hp Ford Lehman FWC Diesel Engines Overhauled in 2001 - 225 hours. Cruising speed 8-10 knots.
- Air Conditioning : 3 Marine Air Reverse Cycle HAC Units Saloon & Staterooms
- Sanitation System : 2 Raritan Marine Sanitation Systems
- Generator : Northern Lights 13 kW
- Shore Power : 50 amp
- Battery Bank : 5 Battery Banks with Chargers
Miami, FLSize: 45 ft.
|$2,550||per day||Half day w/Capt (Fuel, food and drinks extra!)|
|$2,950||per day||Full day w/Capt (Fuel, food and drinks extra!)|
|$7,950||per week||Low Season (Fuel, food and drinks extra!)|
|$8,950||per week||High Season (Fuel, food and drinks extra!)|
The flybridge features radar arch, bimini top and a Corian dinette table for six for al fresco dining. The helm is forward with captain and companion bench seating that swivels to face forward for cruising and backwards for dining or entertaining. With guest seating there’s ample room to for everyone to share the ocean view. A few steps down is the covered aft deck with access to the wide side decks. The aft deck has room for relaxing and entertaining. A ladder leads down to an extended swim platform.
The teak interior has the classic warmth that trawlers provide. Large windows with blinds provide lots of natural light with privacy when needed. The salon is open with a u-shaped galley aft with teak cabinets, solid surface granite countertop, stainless steel sink, Origo stove, Princess oven, Tappan microwave/convection/conventional oven, and a Magic Chef refrigerator and freezer. Forward of the galley is an L-shaped Flexsteel Ultraleather sofa-bed that sleeps 2 with extendable teak table that seats up to six, and twin ottomans. The starboard side of the salon has lower helm station forward with side deck access. Aft of the helm is the entertainment center with a retractable HP High Definition LCD big screen TV, entertainment center with Bose surround sound speakers and full bar.
There are three staterooms. The master aft stateroom has island berth, night stands, plenty of storage, and 2 hanging lockers. The ensuite head compartment has vanity, toilet, and shower stall. The two guest staterooms are forward. Amidship port side is the a private guest stateroom with a double bed, vanity, hanging closet and plenty of under berth storage; and the forward guest stateroom has v-berth, under berth storage, storage shelves, and hanging locker. The guest head is starboard with toilet, vanity, and shower. The accommodations are roomy, comfortable, and private.
Nathaly is equipped with 120-hp Ford Lehman diesel engines that provides long-lasting, dependable, and economical power at a cruising speed of 8-10 knots. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass forward, hardtop
mounted dinghy, davit, and swim platform aft.
Features & Equipment:
- Open Flybridge
- Bimini Top
- Centerline Helm
- Forward Helm Seating
- Guest Seating Aft
- Aft Deck with Hard Top
- Ample Space for Casual Seating, Dining, or Entertaining
- Salon Access
- Side Deck Access
- Ladder and Swim Platform
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- DVD Player
- Garmin GPSMAP 4208 Chart Plotter Network System
- Garmin 18" GMR HD Digital Radar
- Garmin Depth Finder
- XM Satellite Radio
- Icom VHF Radio
- 2 Ritchie Compass
- U-Shaped Galley
- Teak Cabinets
- Solid Surface Granite Counter
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Tappan Microwave Oven
- Orego Princess Electric Conventional Range with 4 Burners and Oven
- Magic Chef Refrigerator and Freezer
- All Required Cooking Utensils such as Pans, Pots, Grill, Thongs, Knives, Bowls, Cookware, Tableware
- LOA 45'
- DRAFT 4.5'
- BEAM 17'
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- d66 & 33 kg Bruce Anchors
- Quick 1000 & Lowrance 1200 Windlass
- 10' West Marine Dinghy
- 9.5 hp Mercury Outboard
- Single Arm Dinghy Davit Mounted on Aft Deck Hard Top