- Safety/Cruising Gear: : West Marine - Davit with lift system - Cruising Guide - Dividers - First aid kit - Flare kit - Flashlight - Life jackets - Local Chart - Parallel rulers - Safety harnesses
- Price Includes: : Private yacht charter with above mentioned equipment
- Price Excludes: : Transportation to & from marina - Fuel - Provisions - Running expenses - Dockage fees - Mandatory yacht damage waiver insurance at $50 per day reducing security deposit to $3000 - Optional cancellation Insurance (6% of charter fee) - Cell phone - Sales tax
2014 Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40 LC, 3 Cabins 2 Heads
Key West , FL Rates-Holiday: Dec 21-Jan 5 High: Jan 6- Apr 30 Mid: May 1-July 31 & Oct 1-Dec 21 Low: Aug 1-Sep 30Size: 40 ft. (12.2 m.)
|$1,500||per day||1 Day Low Season|
|$1,500||per day||1 Day Mid Season|
|$1,500||per day||1 Day High Season|
|$4,585||per weekend||3 Days Low Season|
|$4,970||per weekend||3 Days Mid Season|
|$5,245||per weekend||3 Days High Season|
|$5,730||per weekend||4 Days Low Season|
|$6,555||per weekend||4 Days Mid Season|
|$6,745||per weekend||4 Days High Season|
|$6,725||per weekend||5 Days Low Season|
|$7,695||per weekend||5 Days Mid Season|
|$7,910||per weekend||5 Days High Season|
|$7,640||per week||6-7 Days Low Season|
|$8,280||per week||6-7 Days Mid Season|
|$8,990||per week||6-7 Days High Season|
|$9,200||per week||Holiday Rate|
Welcome to the all new 2014 Summerland 40 LC. Worldwide charter debut of this completely redesigned Motor Yacht by Fountaine Pajot. Featuring an all new salon with large window and a contemporary interior. Three comfortable staterooms, two spacious heads. Economical yet nimble this yacht has it all. Huge flybridge that is perfect for entertaining or hosting that special event.
Options Available Upon Request:
Captains & Instructors: $350/day sail – $350/overnight, plus meals & tip
Hostess/Cook: $250/day sail – $250/overnight, plus meals & tip
Provisions: Many grocery stores near marina, please ask for details
One Way Charter: Drop off Miami or Key West $1500
Leisure Equipment: Windsurfers, Sea kayaks, Scuba gear, Fishing gear
Tours & Accommodations: Gladly booked upon request
• Charters start and end at 10:00am.
• Overnight boards begin at 3pm the day prior to your charter. The overnight board fee is $350
• There is a three day minimum to bareboat.
• Day Sails are captained only.
• You must refuel the boat and provide receipt of doing so.
• Weekly rates based on 7 days & 7 nights
• Base: Bayshore Landing Marina
• If written notice of cancellation is received equal to or more than forty-five (45) days prior to the commencement date of your charter, there is a $500.00 cancellation fee. This means the charter fee will be refunded, less the $500.00 cancellation fee.
• If written notice of cancellation is received less than forty-five (45) days prior to the commencement date of your charter, the entire charter fee is lost (except in the case of hurricanes or tropical storms; exact terms provided in charter agreement).
Features & Equipment:
- Power & Electronic: Genset - Dinghy and outboard - A/C - Auto pilot - CD player - Compass - Depth sounder - GPS chartplotter - Knot meter - Flatscreen TV and DVD - VHF radio
- Galley/Comfort: Freezer - Refrigeration - Fully equipped galley – Stove and oven - Microwave – Towels, sheets and bedding
- On Deck: Anchor bow roller - Apparent wind indicator - Auto pilot - BBQ grill - Bimini top - Cockpit cushions - Cockpit shower - Cockpit speakers - Dinghy - Electric anchor windlass - Fishing rod holder - Outboard - Settee for 8 people - Swim ladder/platform