Leopard 51PC Power Catamaran / $16,900 - discount = $15,210 p/week
BVISize: 51 ft. (15.5448 m.)
The amazing power catamaran ‘Runner Dock’ offers guests the ONLY opportunity to bareboat charter an ‘owner’s version’ layout of the extremely popular Leopard 51 design.
Designed by renowned yacht builders Robertson and Caine; the 51PC is the pinnacle of cruising perfection. Cruise with power from twin Yanmar 370hp diesel engines while enjoying easy handling from the well-appointed helm station on the fly bridge. When it’s time to unwind, relax in the spacious comfort of this innovative fly bridge, which features an elevated sunbathing platform and large U-shaped seating with table to accommodate all your guests. Enjoy the modern conveniences of a built in refrigerator and ice maker on the flybridge.
Below you’ll find a roomy and air-conditioned interior centered around an open-concept main saloon with a panoramic 360-degree view of the surroundings and plenty of table space for entertaining. The fully outfitted galley is situated aft, and has perfect access to the sliding door and window to provide a perfect indoor-outdoor space for cooking and entertaining. Next to the central dining area is a navigation station and the unique forward salon door which opens onto a large forward cockpit, offering a great spot to lounge as you look out to the horizon.
Below the main deck, the 51PC boats a starboard hull that is totally dedicated as a master suite with a queen cabin aft, sitting/lounging area and a spacious head with large, separate walk in shower forward. The port hull has two queen cabins each with en-suite heads with separate showers. There is a single cabins foreward in the forward port hull, suitable for a child, accessed by an overhead hatch and also through a door forward in the port double berth. The salon table is also convertable, so the yacht can accommodate up to 9 guests maximum. There is also a forepeak captain cabin which can be used for a crew member.
On the stern sits a simple davit system to raise and lower the dinghy, which offers guests new the unique opportunity to travel with the dinghy securely raised out of the water instead of towing it behind the power catamaran.
Discover just how incredible a power catamaran vacation can be aboard the all-new 51PC!
Please note: deep see fishing is not permitted on any of our charter yachts, only recreational fishing which must be accompanied by a license.
Before leaving with your power catamaran, our operations team with complete a comprehensive systems briefing as well as a full navigational chart briefing to ensure you are comfortable and competent with the vessel.
Key features of ‘Runner Duck’ Leopard 51PC Power Catamaran
The spacious 51PC can accommodate a maximum of 9 guests (depending on your guest make up and if using all sleeping spaces), across 3 double cabins, 1 small single cabin (non separately air conditioned) and a convertible dining salon.
Below the main deck, the 51PC boasts a starboard hull that is totally dedicated as a master suite with a queen cabin aft, sitting/lounge area and a spacious head with large, separate walk in shower forward. The port hull has two queen cabins, each with en-suite electric heads and separate showers.
The 51PC also has a convertible saloon, which offers sleeping arrangements for up to two guests. This space is included as a ‘double berth’ in the maximum capacity of your yacht.
This yacht also has two forepeaks sleeping areas. The port forepeak is accessible through the forward port double cabin and a hatch from the top of the hull. It is large enough for one small adult and can be closed off from the forward port cabin side to provide separation. The starboard forepeak is only accessible from a hatch on top of the hull and comes equipped with a head, sink and fold-down bed. Both forepeaks come with a fan, but are NOT air conditioned. The port forepeak single and the salon dining area are included in the maximum capacity of ‘9’ on this yacht.
**If a captain is required they will be allocated the starboard forepeak cabin. If a captain and chef are required they will be allocated one of the cabins**
Features & Equipment:
- 3 Double cabins, each with queen beds
- 2 Single cabins – one accessed from port cabin or from port top deck, one accessed from starboard top deck
- 1 Double bed, if salon dinette is converted
- 3 Heads with electric toilets and separate shower stalls (1 manual head in starboard forepeak cabin)
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Twin Yanmar 370 hp engines
- Large transom steps and swim ladder and hand-held hot/cold shower
- Spacious flybridge with hard-top and expansive seating areas
- Flybridge has built in refrigerator, ice maker, wet bar
- Shaded aft deck dining area
- Shaded forward seating area
- Helm aft viewing camera
- Open concept salon/dining area
- Fully equipped galley, including stainless refrigerated and freezer drawers and dishwasher
- Bluetooth integrated stereo with multiple stereo controls throughout
- 12′ Dingy with 15HP motor
- Chart plotter/navigation system, in addition to hard copy hazard and navigation charts
- Boat phone
- Internet available for purchase
- Charts, cruising and anchorage guide
- All bed linens, towels and beach towels
- Kitchen appliances including; microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot water kettle
- Large Cooler
- Provisions starter kit, which includes: dish soap, dish scrubber, roll of paper towels, cleaning spray, dish cloths, matches, marine toilet paper (for each head), travel toiletries (for each head), clothes pins